Ok today was good for grocery shopping-but not for my kids. Must be the weather because they acted like the carts were the playground. I hit Walgreens first-they did fine there. I bought: #1 Shaving gel & jello for a grand total of $2.42, #2 shaving gel and foil for a total of $4.64. Next we went to Target - I admit I don't go to Target that often but they had a few good deals. Crystal Light 5 (3 pks) by the front checkouts- coupons for $1/1 so = free, 2 quaker bites $1/1 at $0.99 ea) = free, ritz crackers- used their couponf or $1/1 and a manufacturers $1/1 = $0.54 ea, Kraft easy mac was $0.82 (used coupons for $1/1), Sunscreen-banana boat had a peelie sticker on it plus was a double pack for a total of 7.99, chapstick 2.74 for a 3pk: Grand total 18.42. I wanted the Nabisco 100 calorie snack packs but they were out-they told me the Nabisco guy would be there tomorrow-guess I should have gotten a rain check.
Then we hit albertsons -again double coupons in Sunday's paper. The only thing I don't like is that the Ammon Albertsons is limiting you to 3 transactions if there are a lot of people in the store. So I did the self checkout for 2 which was a pain. I goes so much faster and smoothere when the cashier does it!!
Here is what I bought today at Albertsons with my doublers:
#1 A-1 (not on sale but I really wanted some) 3.59 (1.59 after double)
8 Suddenly Salad @1.25 -General Mills promo $4 off, $0.50 off 2, Doubled 2 of them = $3 (making them $0.37 ea)
3 T Shirts @ $1 ea
Total = 8.23
#2 4 Treetop juice drinks 3 pk $1.00 ea (used 2 $1/2 doubled =free), Rhodes frozen rolls $2.69 ($1/1 doubled= $0.69)
Total $0.91
#3 4 Dijiorno Pizza Flatbread Melts $2.50 (used 3 $0.75/1 and doubled) + 1 more $0.75/1
Total $5.22 (I guess I could have just gotten 3, they were on sale 4/$10 so I was thinking I had to buy four but they rang up at $2.50 each. These are like individual pizzas-great for an easy lunch-cooks in the microwave.
#4 3 Jello pudding single servings (on clearance for $1.49 ea)(coupon for $1 off if you buy 3 and at least a 1/2 gallon of milk, doubled = $0.82 ea, 2 more treetop juice drinks (same as above= free), Nabisco Ritz toasted chips (1.99, $1/1 doubled = free), 2 gallons milk $2 ea
Total = 7.03
#5 4 Treetop apple juice drinks again (free), Ritz chips again (free, 2 bags of salad mix ($1.48 ea with in ad coupon)
Total = 4.38
Grand total at Albertsons = 25.77
Total for today $51.25 plus I'm up to $0.40 off per gallon of gas at Albertsons!!
Chose Your Love...Love Your Choice
11 years ago

2 comments:
Don't you just love couponing?!! I just started a couple months ago and I love it. I get 2 newpapers a week, but I've been saving a lot!
Check it out! www.thehillan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment