Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soccer time and more posts


Daniel's first soccer game was yesterday-he had fun he volunteered to sit out twice and we told him the second time that he doesn't always have to volunteer-he wanted to go back in about 5 minutes after waiting. He had fun-he will trim down a bunch with all that running. It was funt o watch 20 seven year olds go after the ball.

6 comments:

Erin Ellsworth said...

Soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch. I hope my children like to play it.

Bean said...

Go Daniel Go!!!!! That's great that he is having fun. I loved to play soccer in Middle school. We had tournaments at lunch.
Whenever you want...was it David?...pictures taken I'm ready.
Thanks for taking me shopping yesturday, sorry my daughter was crabby.

Valerie said...

Woo HOo! Way to go on the coupon business - wish I had the ambition to do it :)

The Yeager Family said...

I totally forgot to sign Rebekah up for soccer. She really wanted to play and I spaced the signup! Oops. I'm glad Daniel likes to play, it is a really healthy sport. You'll have to teach me a little class on couponing! I am the most clueless shopper in the world. It is so weird that you live down the street and it might as well be in another state. Life is so busy. We need to have a whole neighborhood party this summer.

The Yeager Family said...

I totally forgot to sign Rebekah up for soccer. She really wanted to play and I spaced the signup! Oops. I'm glad Daniel likes to play, it is a really healthy sport. You'll have to teach me a little class on couponing! I am the most clueless shopper in the world. It is so weird that you live down the street and it might as well be in another state. Life is so busy. We need to have a whole neighborhood party this summer.

Camille said...

Looks like fun! Maybe you should teach a coupon class. I want to come.:)