Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coloring Easter eggs-not sure why we do it since we didn't hide them-I guess just the novelty of doing it.


Elizabeth's hair is growing and it got to the point that I didn't know what to do (I've been trimming it myself for the past few months but it didn't get them even.) I took her to my neighbor who is back at beauty school(she should graduate in a month-yeah Suzanne). Elizabeth was scared which I figured she would be. She spent most of the time on my lap but toward the end I finally convinced her that she as OK to sit by herself. Liz doesn't like the unknown very easy.

Hope I didn't gross you out. Daniel lost his first 2 teeth via the dentist. He had is adult tooth growing in behind the baby ones so the dentist said give it a couple weeks to see if the baby tooth will come out on it's own (they were already wiggly). They didn't so we made a trip to the dentist. Daniel was very excited.

No comments: