We took the kids to 2 egg hunts in Idaho Falls today. We had 30 mph winds so they moved the hunts inside! The first was the Ammon Fire Department-
Then we went to the Iona Egg Hunt-again it was moved inside so it was grab 4 eggs out of the bin and a prize. Elizabeth won the "golden" egg and got this awesome prize!!
Yep she won a new bike!!!! We get to take it back to Walmart and get a "girl" bike but still so cool!!!

8 comments:
Woah! That's a ton of candy! And that's awesome that Elizabeth won a bike!!! :)
Way to go Elizabeth and winning a brand new bike! That's exciting! Looks like a fun hunt, too bad the weather wasn't nice.
Score!! That is so cool.
How fun for Elizabeth! Looks like a fun time with the kids!
I thought I recognized that little lady on the news!
Sweet the GOLDEN EGG! How exciting. Looks fun!
That's awesome.. I bet she fills so cool!!
YEA Elizabeth!!!! Good for you!
Post a Comment