Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tonsils and Adenoids Removed

Yesterday David had his tonsils and adenoids removed-he stored very loud before!! Here are some pictures from our morning at the hospital. We had to be there at 5:30am and got home just before noon. He's doing pretty good, just sounds funny for now.

Before surgery-the nurse said it was OK for him to play with the up and down buttons on the bed.
After surgery-he did pretty good. He did not like having the IV in-can't say that I blame him, I don't either!
The wagon ride down to the car. He was ready to go home!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Wow this is the year of tonsil surgery for you guys. I am glad everything went well.

Erinn said...

aww what a little cutie. glad it went well for you guys!

Camille said...

I was just thinking didn't you guys just do this. Two down anymore to go? Glad little David is doing OK! I was a nervous wreak when Joshua had his out!

Matt and Jessie said...

Hope he is feeling better! It is always sad to see a little one in a hospital gown!!

brandy said...

Oh he so little.. Guess what I am you new VT. I bet you are so excited!!

Ryan and Heather said...

Had no idea that was happening. We don't talk anymore. Looks like he did great!