Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I look?


So after many years (10+) I have finally decided to wear contacts again. THey've come a long way apparently. I am still in the trial stage and trying to make sure I have the right script but I do like them~

12 comments:

The Church's said...

I really like them. I think it makes you look younger.:)

Diana said...

You look great, Jaimee!

Bowler Family said...

I think you look cute! Hope they work out for you!!

Matt and Jessie said...

You look great! Hope they work for ya!!

Amy Savage said...

awesome, Jaimee! You look so good!

Colter and Holly said...

You're eyes are huge! You look gorgeous! I love your bangs. Very sexy!

Erinn said...

awesome!! lookin' good girl!

Cortnie said...

Your eyes are beautiful! Love the new look!

Autumn said...

I think you look great with the contacts! But you look great in glasses too. Either way...you look great!

Camille said...

I love the new look. But, I also like your glasses too!

Linda's Latest said...

You look be..utiful! Course I think you look great with or without glasses.

Erin Ellsworth said...

I love wearing contacts. Hopefully they work out for you. You look awesome :)