Thanks to other prepared people who took pictures of my kids I have a couple to post of last night's Pinewood Derby. The boys had a blast. It was Daniel's 1st pack meeting and he is so excited to finally be in Scouts!!
All I can say is great job making the cars. When I was in Scouts and they gave me the kits and it was a block of wood, I nearly had a heart attack. They are way more work than I ever thought!!
4 comments:
ahhh... the pine wood derby good times!
I love your family picture on top! Very cute!
Can't wait to have my boys participate in the pine wood derby. That looks like they had fun! Candace
what fun!! your boys are so cute!
All I can say is great job making the cars. When I was in Scouts and they gave me the kits and it was a block of wood, I nearly had a heart attack. They are way more work than I ever thought!!
Post a Comment