I hope he is feeling much better! Kids heal so fast! He makes a hospital gown look pretty darn cute though!
You didn't even tell me! Hope is feeling better soon, poor little guy!
Oh man! Poor little guy! I didn't know he was going to have that done. No fun.
Why did I have no idea Matt was having surgery!!??? How's he doing? Those pictures made me cry. It's so sad.
AWW, the poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better. He looks so sad in the picture with the cup. Hospital beds are never fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hope he is feeling much better! Kids heal so fast! He makes a hospital gown look pretty darn cute though!
You didn't even tell me! Hope is feeling better soon, poor little guy!
Oh man! Poor little guy! I didn't know he was going to have that done. No fun.
Why did I have no idea Matt was having surgery!!??? How's he doing? Those pictures made me cry. It's so sad.
AWW, the poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better. He looks so sad in the picture with the cup. Hospital beds are never fun.
Post a Comment