New family pictures were taken-thanks Megan. Boy it's not hard to find the best one-the one where everyone is looking with good smiles or at least looking at the camera.
Thanks for letting me take them. I had a lot of fun with your family! They all crack me up with their different personalities! Thanks again. I hope you found some good ones!! Megan
6 comments:
It looks great! Such a good looking family!
They turned out so great!!!! You have such a good looking family!
Your new picture looks really nice! Good job on the matching clothes, it turned out really good!
Thanks for letting me take them. I had a lot of fun with your family! They all crack me up with their different personalities! Thanks again. I hope you found some good ones!!
Megan
so cute!! i love the colors too! what a darling family you have.
I love your color choices. I wonder how you get them all looking at the camera at the same time and no tears!
Post a Comment