Well it finally happened. I was just talking with someone in the last 2 weeks about how Elizabeth hadn't cut her hair except for her bangs 2 years ago. Well with the help of her brothers she has a story to tell. Needless to say I (according to Mark) overreacted. We will go to a friend to have it fixed this afternoon. At least it's hair and will grow back.
Chose Your Love...Love Your Choice
11 years ago

4 comments:
I'm so sorry!!! I think I probably would have over reacted as well, but you're right, at least it's something that will grow back.
That's a drastic change! I'm sure I would have overreacted, but she's still super cute, and who know, short hair could be fun!
She still cute. Think at lest it will grow back. Unlike a couch or something that can not be fixed.
Definitely something you're SUPPOSED to overreact to! She is adorable no matter what, but I'm with you on the freaking out thing!
Post a Comment