Oh Jaimee!! I am so sorry!! She is still a cutie though!! And from someone who has survived a few bad haircut--which I am sure lots of us have what doesn't kill her will make her stronger--hee hee!
It's adorabale! And who knows...maybe you'll like short hair...much easier to manage. If not, one thing about hair...it'll always grow---look at my legs!!
I think it is great! I always want to cut Ali's hair, but Lynn wants to grow it out. He does not have to fix it every day though! When I was little I had short hair just like Elizabeth! I should try and find a picture of it and show her!
5 comments:
Oh Jaimee!! I am so sorry!! She is still a cutie though!! And from someone who has survived a few bad haircut--which I am sure lots of us have what doesn't kill her will make her stronger--hee hee!
It's adorabale! And who knows...maybe you'll like short hair...much easier to manage. If not, one thing about hair...it'll always grow---look at my legs!!
I keep waiting for that to happen at my house. She is adorable. I need your email address. I made my blog private. camille@mcjpics.com
It looks so cute! It WILL be so easy!
I think it is great! I always want to cut Ali's hair, but Lynn wants to grow it out. He does not have to fix it every day though!
When I was little I had short hair just like Elizabeth! I should try and find a picture of it and show her!
Post a Comment