Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rigby Lake & Conference Center-Rexburg

We went to Rigby Lake Friday-it was so cold!!!  The water literally took my breath away!!  The weather was only about 70 so getting "hot" outside the water to enjoy the cold water didn't happen.  The kids had fun though-stayed in the warmer shallow water.  I managed to miss a big strip on the back of my thigh with sunscreen so I'm feeling the effects of that-but we had fun.





Saturday we went to Rexburg to the Teton Dam Flood Museum and the BYU-I campus.  Boy that has changed!!  We enjoyed the museum-the kids liked the Children's Center-they played cowboys and Indians and Pioneers.  Then we went to BYU-I to tour the new Conference Center-that thing is huge-the gym has 14 full size basketball courts in it!  We couldn't see the auditorium because the doors were locked.  Anyway-here are some pictures of that.




3 comments:

Erin Ellsworth said...

Lynn and I went to BUYI campus a few months ago, and could not believe it either. so so big, although we have never been to the museum. we'll have to do that, looks like fun!

Matt and Jessie said...

You guys are packing a ton in this summer! Looks like fun! I am totally jealous of your fresh strawberry crop!

I hope that Mark is doing well. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am sure it has been tough on you all! Know that we have been praying for you guys!

Ryan and Heather said...

Fun!