Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Washer


I finally got a new washing machine about month ago. A little bit of a fiasco but I still came out winner. It's a Whirpool Duet!! I have discovered it makes my dryer go faster (they both finish at the same time!!) I can get more in a load and the clothes are cleaner. I have been using homemade laundry soap too so that may have an effect on the the clothes getting cleaner. Either way I am happy thanks to Northgate Appliance. We originally bought one from Sears and they todl me it would be 3 weeks to get it and I said fine and made it work. We the week it was to be delivered they called and said it would be another 3 weeks I said I don't think so and refunded my money!! Thanks for the customer service Sears-argh!!

1 comment:

Erin Ellsworth said...

looks good. can i get your homemade laundry soap? I have been wanting to try one for a while.