Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family Home Evening

We had the kids act out the Nativty for Family Home Evening this week. Perfect number! Daniel-shepherd, Kaleb-Joseph, Matt-Angel, David-wide man, Elizabeth -Mary.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Diana said...

Awesome costumes. Matt makes a very cute angel/ninja. :)

Bean said...

How CUTE!!!!! We always did this growing up!!! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!!!
Megan

Larsen said...

Awesome. I have to many girls for that...we would have fighting over who gets to be Mary I am sure!!! I remember acting it out as a kid. it's a tradition that leaves a memory I think!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

Bowler Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! I really wanted to make it down there this year, but it probably won't happen!

Colter and Holly said...

Cute!! I don't think David is very wide though, he's more wise! :)