Friday, April 3, 2009

Another one coming up



Ha bet you all thought I was pregnant-nope ain't gonna happen anymore! But it is time for another birthday at our house. This time it's my baby and he's 2 on Sunday. He is so fun to snuggle-when he let's you. He has totally become a Daddy's boy-fine with me. Sometimes I get a little sad that he's the last one but then I think-we are done with diapers (I hope) this summer!!!!!! I have been diapering a child for 8 and a half years -no breaks-wonder what that cost is? I'm not complaining just looking forward to the next chapter in our life! Enjoy the pictures-Happy Birthday DAVID.

This picture could have been today with all the snow we got-but it was back in December when we took it!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so cute! Can you believe our babies are 2???? Time sure flies!

Happy Birthday, David!

Bean said...

Happy Birthday David!!! Yes, time does fly too fast doesn't it? I still remember all of us mom's just having these kids! I wish they'd stay little just a little bit longer. Although I could do without diapers for awhile too!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, David! Yay! And yes, those pictures at the top made me think you were expecting. Yay for a new chapter in your lives! Good luck!

The Karrens said...

They sure are growing up. You have a cute family.

Shari said...

Such cute baby pictures! It will be great for you to be diaper free when he's potty trained. Good luck with that. :)